Wednesday, November 10

Lady of Industry

As of about two months ago, my reign as a Lady of Leisure ended. 

Believe it or not, I actually received offers at two different companies within 3 days of one another at the very beginning of September. The first offer I received was at the interview. The second was a day after I interviewed. After a quick debate, as there were pros and cons (salary, commute, product) to each position, I decided on one and I couldn't be happier.

 At work on Halloween, I was a 1950s Lady of Leisure.

I'm now working for a major action sports company as a Merchandiser (I'm not disclosing where on here), which is perfect for me. It's everything I liked from my last job and nothing I didn't like. Plus the hours are reasonable, my office is close to home and everyone I work with is awesome.

Since I slacked on blogging the fun things I did over the last few months, and there was a lot of fun, I'll be doing a recap sometime soon. Keep an eye out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment