Friday, January 21

Book Worm

I really love to read. This isn't anything new, growing up, I used to drive my parents nuts by devouring any book I could get my hands on in a couple of days, which meant many trips to the bookstore and library.

Over the last year or so when I was wasn't working, I was able to put a lot more time catching up on the books I have been meaning to read, as well as picking up some new things. The book club that I am apart of, Tequila Mockingbird, also forces me to spend more time reading even when my schedule gets crazy.

Well due to this, and the fact that I know a lot of my friends enjoy reading as well, I have decided that I am going to try to write reviews of everything I read going forward. I've already read 2 books this month, which I plan of writing about soon.

Also, if we aren't already friends on Goodreads, feel free to add me!

2 comments:

  1. Bummer. I'm on LibraryThing but not Goodreads.

    If you want me to link to any of your book reviews or if you want to cross-post them to get you some traffic, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for offering! I'm not sure how often I will actually post reviews, but that would be cool.

    ReplyDelete