Monday, January 24

December Photo Diary

To start off the month, we went to the Ken Block Gymkhana Grid Invitational.
Then we got dressed up (Alexander Wang dress) for the hubby's work holiday party,
for our friends' holiday loft party in Long Beach (any excuse to wear my (faux) fur (from Express) makes me happy),
for my holiday work party (H&M dress),
 and for a champagne party (random dress from Macy's).
 Then it was off to NY for Christmas with the family....
and to enjoy(?) a surprise blizzard! 2+ feet of snow in under 24 hours was a bit of a shock, I showed up so ill-prepared that I had a borrow a coat from the family closet.
But we still made it into NYC for an afternoon and wandered around the MET for a few hours.
And finally, back to CA to spend NYE with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment